Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Taos Road Adobe

Taos Road Adobe, miniature
Just to whet your appetite for fall, this mini should make you wish for crisp, colorful fall leaves and cool nights, which we have been having this week.  Fall is in the air, and it makes me want to be in New Mexico again.  But not this year.  This year I'll be taking two watercolor workshops, one with Ric Dentinger at the Williamson County Art Guild's workshop at the Dalhart Windberg Gallery, and one at Sun City's visual art studio with Nita Harding on Yupo.  You can see Nita's work at http://www.nitasart.com/Paintings.html  She is fabulous on yupo.  I haven't done anything on Yupo in years, so it should be fun, and her technique is very different than mine.  Ric Dentinger's work was on the June, 2010, cover of Watercolor Magazine.  http://watercolorblog.artistsnetwork.com/2010/04/08/New+Issue+Watercolor+Artist+June+2010.aspx
Both classes are here in Georgetown, so hopefully I'll make both of them.  Lately, I've had to miss a few things I had wanted to attend artwise.  Here's hoping I make both of these!!!!  Can't wait......

No comments:

Post a Comment